Intelsat's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
© VPM Global Internet Services 2009. All Rights Reserved.
VPM GLOBAL INTERNET SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR COMMON-LAW WARRANTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING SOFTWARE. USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, ANY OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS HEREIN IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
VPM Global Internet Services expressly disclaims any and all liability for any damages, claims or losses sustained by any user of such information and/or materials. VPM Global Internet Services shall not be liable to any third party and/or end user of such information and/or materials for any loss or damage sustained by any end user of such information and/or materials for any defects, inaccuracies or malfunctions in the information and/or materials provided or used by VPM Global Internet Services or such end user.
This copyright notice hereby reserves all rights in the materials contained on VPM Global Internet Services World Wide Web (WWW) site to VPM Global Internet Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, visitors to the VPM Global Internet Services WWW site are hereby authorized to copy documents included by VPM Global Internet Services in its WWW site only for noncommercial use within the visitor's organization. In consideration of this authorization, any copy of these documents must include this copyright notice, or any copyright or proprietary notices that may be included with each individual document published by VPM Global Internet Services on its WWW site.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as otherwise conferring any license or right under any VPM Global Internet Services copyright. Additionally, no license, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights shall be construed as arising from, or otherwise conferred by, VPM Global Internet Services limited grant of authority to copy as detailed above. VPM Global Internet Services retains all right, title and interest to any VPM Global Internet Services patent, trademark or other intellectual property right. In this regard, note that any process or technology contained in VPM Global Internet Services WWW site may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by VPM Global Internet Services, and may not be used, appropriated or otherwise licensed by a visitor to the VPM Global Internet Services WWW site without the express prior written consent of VPM Global Internet Services.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON VPM GLOBAL INTERNET SERVICES WWW SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT, AS SUCH EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
VPM Global Internet Services reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in the documents and/or other materials contained on the VPM Global Internet Services WWW site at any time without notice.
Any information, questions, comments, or other correspondence or communication received by VPM Global Internet Services from visitors to VPM Global Internet Services WWW site in response to or regarding any documents or materials contained on the VPM Global Internet Services WWW site shall be deemed to be nonconfidential, and shall be treated by VPM Global Internet Services accordingly. VPM Global Internet Services shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information, and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including, but not limited to, use in developing service offerings or marketing strategies.
VPM Global Internet Services Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
VPM Global Internet Services Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is intended to help protect our Customers, and the Internet community, from the inappropriate use of the Internet. A Customer's use of VPM Global Internet Services service constitutes acceptance of this AUP. We reserve the right to revise and update this AUP at any time.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner.
The VPM Global Internet Services Network may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Without limitation to the foregoing, the following are prohibited:
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information.
- Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information.
- Any attempts, whether successful or unsuccessful, to gain access to any electronic systems, networks or data, without proper consent.
Threats and Harassment
- Threats of bodily harm or destruction of property are prohibited.
- Threatening or harassing activity is prohibited.
Network and Systems Security
- Any activities, which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use VPM Global Internet Services services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
- Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment.
- Allowing others, either through action or inaction, to use a service for illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Permitting a service, either through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner.
- Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Sending large volumes of unsolicited e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is commercial in nature.
- Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail, or large volumes of unsolicited e-mail whether or not that e-mail is commercial in nature.
- Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is explicitly prohibited.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN VPM GLOBAL INTERNET SERVICES CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER'S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
Please send reports of abuse to email@example.com